ICB follows LEED guidelines for Green practices and Sustainability:
- All cardboard packaging from equipment we install is returned to our facility and sent to recycling.
- Equipment installed meets ROHS standards for internal components and LEED standards for off-gassing.
- We repair rather than replace whenever we can.
- Equipment that has reached the end of its useful life is submitted to a certified materials recovery and disposal program operated by a registered recycling company.
- Plastics, aluminium, metals, paper, and other recyclable materials generated within our facility are sent to recycling.