The prestigious Music Hall renovation was, without doubt, the project of the year for Cincinnati.
ICB was proud to be selected for the AV integration of this project - and what an installation it was !! Here are a few of the amazing statistics:
• Over 4 miles of AV cables installed in 869 separate runs.
• Over 2000 AV connections made.
• Nearly 400 loudspeakers installed comprising 5 line arrays, 38 fill and balcony speakers, and over 300 ceiling and distributed sound speakers.
• Over 100 flat screen TVs installed comprising two 3x3 video walls, two 1x4 video walls and 77 digital signage/menu/display monitors.
• Two video projection systems installed, one of them being a huge 16,000 lumen projector for the auditorium.
• Two PTZ camera systems for the auditorium and an assisted listening system capable of 80 headsets for patrons.
The systems as installed provided connectivity throughout the building all controlled from a central hub in the audiovisual rack room to which additional racks and panels throughout the building were connected. An intricate conduit and distribution box system was designed and installed in the basement under the auditorium to facilitate this connectivity. The basis of design of the sound system was D & B and QSC speakers integrated with QSC QSYS control. The video system permitted any video source including the PTZ cameras in the auditorium and digital signage sources to be routed to any TV or video wall in the building.